Thursday, June 17, 2010

Laura's Favorites #7 - Seattle Weather

Seattle weather is something I adore.  Rain, sun or rain shine.  I love it all.  If it rains I am happy because that means there are puddles to play in and I won't have to water the garden.  If it is sunny I am happy the playground won't be too wet and the tomatoes that I planted might actually turn red.  Seattle has the perfect balance of seasons. A drive to Snoqualmie in the Fall to see the burnt red and oranges is top on my list to do. In the winter there is good chance that it will snow in town at least once and if there isn't any snow is just a short drive away.  Spring brings on hail storms, green trees and lots of flowers.  Summer well nothing beats a Seattle summer.  Not too hot and long days for playing outside.

1 comment:

DRC said...

I am right there with you. I don't know what people complain about. So much better than scorching, humid or months of snow.