Friday, October 05, 2007

Week 9

Nathan had his first trip to a museum this week. Boeing's museum of flight. I recommend it for anyone that comes to town. I hope that Nathan learns to love airplanes. This week he had his 2 month checkup. 12lbs 8oz. He still is in the 75 percentile for height, weight and head size. The doctor said he is doing everything a 2 month old should be doing and that we don't have to come back until 4 months. During his visit he also got a round of immunizations. 3 shots. I have to say it was easier for me than the heal stick he got at his first appointment. Now granted he was very fussy after his shots. Nothing seemed to help so Dad and I decided Tylenol was the only way to go. Sleeping is about the same he is up every 2-3 hours at night. We have tried everything. 4 different swaddles, keeping him up until late, putting him to bed early, adding a hat, adding a incline to the crib, gas drops. Paul can get him to sleep for 4 hours in a row if he holds him. I have decided he will sleep for as long as he sleeps and I am not going to go nuts over it. Yesterday Nathan and I spent the day in bed as I had a fever. Turns out I have an infection and I am on antibiotics, feeling much better today. Next week is busy Nathan and I are doing swimming lessons, parent/child class and a play date at someones house from class.
I almost forgot. Nathan has a new friend in town. Zoe came all the way from Calgary to spend 3 months in Redmond with her mom and dad. Zoe is 12 weeks old and is super cute.

No comments: