Saturday, December 01, 2007

Week 17

This week was fun. Nathan and I went swimming on Monday and had a surprise visit from Dad. Nathan took his first trip underwater. He did great. No laughs or anything but he wasn't mad either. We put up our tree last weekend and Paul put lights on the house. Nathan and I took a trip to see Santa. Santa didn't really dress up for the occasion, it looks like he is in his PJs. Nathan and I also went to Sears to have his pictures taken. Sears had some girl that had never really done it before. So it was frustrating for me. I shouldn't have bought any pictures. We won't be going back to Sears for pictures. I don't think I posted that Nathan had been refusing a bottle, well he drank one ounce this week without crying. Looks like mom and dad get to go to his Christmas party on the 16th.





And for a little fun here is a funny part of the Shrek Christmas special - Shrek the Halls:

No comments: