Tuesday, November 25, 2008



Well this Thanksgiving I will be eating turkey and cranberry sauce. I can hardly wait. I have learned to tug at moms leg all day. Mom thinks it is because I am sick or maybe teething. Mom took me to the doctor last week. They did blood test to look for iron. And I got two shots. I have to go back in 30 days for another booster of the flu shot. I am just glad we don't have to do another blood test. I am not into someone holding me down. I am only 23lbs and 32inches. Doctor says I am on target with development. Right now my favorite word is "bye". I say bye to things that I step on, balloons that I hide, cars that go by and even the people at the grocery store. My favorite sign is banana, I do believe that it means give me that food (not just bananas) you have or I will start crying. I have started to have fits too. This way mom will sometimes give me back the item she has taken from me. I have also decided that I will nap at random during the day. Some days I want to nap at 9:00 and others not until 11. I hope this is driving mom crazy.

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a relaxing time; lots of turkey and cranberry sauce. I miss you all. Love you!