Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Irratable Child Found Feet

Well it is only week 15.5 and Nathan is doing lots of new things. He can full on laugh. I bounce him on my legs and he just laughs and giggles. So fun for mom. Also today all he has been doing is staring at his feet. I got a good picture of it outside today. Yesterday we took a quick trip to the ER as our doctor was unable to see Nathan. He had spit up a bit of blood, was screaming uncontrollably and I wanted to get him checked out. The ER checked him over real quick and he was fine. They discharged him with the diagnoses of "Irritable Child". All I can say is babies should not spit up blood. I still finding myself second guessing my trip but I am sure last night and today I would be wondering if he was really ok. The ER doctor said this is going to be one of those wait and see type of problems. By the way Evergreen ER is very cool. They just added on and it is really very nice. We got our own room, unlike when I broke my wrist and I had to share my room with 4 other people. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and then next day is the day we cut down our Christmas tree. I am looking forward to dressing Nathan in his new red sweater. Also it is the anniversary of the day we found out I was pregnant. I remember being on cloud nine last year as we were walking around the Christmas tree farm. Check back on weekend for more pictures. :)

No comments: