Saturday, September 15, 2007

Week 6

Well this week was very busy. Paul and I had our 3 year anniversary. We celebrated by getting some Mexican take out and taking it to log boom park and eating it by the water. Nathan missed it all as he was sleeping in his car seat. I had my postpartum check up. Nathan missed that too. He was sleeping in his car seat. Friday was my birthday and we dropped Nathan off at the grandparents place. We hit the BluWater Bistro in Kirkland for a wonderful dinner. I had Macidamia nut crusted Mahi stuffed with shrimp and crab. For dessert we shared fondue. So Nathan missed that too but he was awake at my parents. He did great with out mommy around.

Nathan is still growing, my guess is he is almost 12lbs now. We will find out on Monday when he goes in for his checkup. He is fitting in his 3-6 month clothes now and has out grown a bunch of his newborn sizes. Nathan is starting to watch everything around him. He is very fond of black and white objects. His grunts are turning into coo'ing sounds now and he can hold his head pretty well on his own. Last night he slept for a record 3.5 hours in a row. Followed by some not so great sleep. Well the goal of keeping Nathan alive for another week was successful. On to next week.

No comments: