Sunday, June 20, 2010

Laura's Favorites #11 - After run glow

I started running 7 weeks ago.  I am doing a couch to 5K nine week program inspired by lots of my mommy friends.  Never in my life did I think I would be able to run for 25 minutes straight but I have been doing it all week.  So really I can't say running is my favorite thing.  I can say that I love how I feel for the 3-5 hours after running.  My skin feels fresh, warm inside and out, light on my feet, my head is clear and I have some extra energy.   Really I don't think I am describing it very well.  It is much like how I felt after doing hot yoga with out the migraine that followed after every yoga session. 

Picture is from blueberry picking last August.  I think it looks like he is running.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't forget the salt encrusted face....or is that just me? =)