Monday, June 14, 2010

Laura's Favorites #1 - Paul



Paul has many meanings to me. Husband and father are the first two that come to mind but he is so much more than that. Canadian, funny, athletic, God loving, geeky, green card holder, easygoing... I am thankful that he enjoys to do things that I enjoy, that he enjoys being a father, that he works hard everyday for our family. I love that he is either with me or just a text message or instant message away from me at any given time. Knowing that he is there to listen or support me 24 hours a day 365 days a year with normally no wait makes me know that we have something special going on. Way better than any 800 support call that I have made. Yep, I love him.

(Peer pressure again.... I am coping two other moms that are doing favorite things on their blog, thanks Laurie and Dagny).



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to have another copier. I stole it from a friend as well.

J+K said...

I also love your Paul, our friend and brother; cherished extended family. We have always been thrilled he found you!