Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Baby and the two year old.



Baby number two is growing right along and doing great. I am getting lots of kicks these days and that just makes me smile... unless I am sleeping. Baby #2 is 30 weeks tomorrow. That means that I have about 7 or 8 weeks until induction day or sooner if baby wants to be early. This pregnancy is flying by. We have a list of names but nothing solid yet. I wish we could decide on something early but I am sure we will be scrambling at the hospital for a good name.


Nathan is a joy. He is nearly 2 years old now. Where did the time go? He is saying lots and lots of words these days. His sentences are made up of 2 or 3 words too. He likes to tell me about everything he sees, does or wants. "see it", "mommies phone", "more tractors", "help me", "me turn", "playground", "hot mama" are common phrases this past week. He is an expert on his trike and will be getting a balance bike for his birthday. I am excited for him to try it out. He eats nearly everything but crunchy veggies and he is starting to get better at it. Last night he tried shrimp and squid for the first time. He was loving the squid. Tonight his big boy bed will show up and tomorrow I hope to try his first nap in it. Not sure I am ready for him to move from the crib as he is so good at going to bed these days. Yesterday we went to our Monday playgroup at Idlewood Beach in Redmond. 4 pregnant moms, 2 moms that were not, 6 two year olds and 1 five month old. Nathan loved the baby and was checking on her in her car seat. It really was a wonderful way to spend a hot morning. We got a great place in the shade, Nathan saw Zoe for the first time in a couple weeks, the kids played with the buckets and I got to hold the baby.

No comments: