Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Nearly 2 years or 22 months


If yesterday is the gauge on how my days will be for the next while I am in for a ride. We had 3 or 4 major melt downs during the day. One of which last 45 minutes on the kitchen floor that involved him screaming "down" while I held him and then followed by him trying to climb me. Dad came home during the ordeal and he wanted nothing to do with him. Another one was while we were getting dressed at the pool, looking back I think he wanted to take a longer shower. At the time I was set on getting him feed and home for nap, a combo that probably didn't help any. So I think part of the language explosion that we have had over the past 2 weeks is his understanding that he has free will and is going to make sure I know about it.

Morning break is over. Got to go grab him out of the crib and hope for a better day today.

No comments: