Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Week 48

What a week. Vacation time for the family. Destination: Vanderhoof. Nana and Grandpa Cooley's house, so much to see, do, and learn! I love my grandparents they are so fun and I got to hang out a bit with all of them. The second destination was the cabin.

In terms of what did I learn to do this week: Started walking with one hand of help, accidentally standing when I don't realize I am not holding something, drinking from a sippy cup by myself, learned to love a cuckoo clock, used a straw, could wave bye-bye, hugs toys when parents call the toy nice - "what a nice bear", "what a nice ball", mimics coughing with a fake cough.

My parents made a made a commitment to raise me according to God's Word and God's ways. I was dedicated at NCC, the church my dad attended while growing up. Great!

I am very patient with the 4 days of driving over this vacation. However about 4 or 5 hours into driving I get pretty bored. I love that mom comes and visits me in the back seat. She just cracks me up with her puppet shows.

I am on my way to only two naps a day and I still get up a least once in the night.

It was my first Canada day and July 4th celebration. However, I really don't celebrate that much. I saw my first fireworks and it didn't overwhelm me with excitement, but I was interested in watching.

One month till my first birthday, where did the time go?

There are tons of photos to see this week.

No comments: