Saturday, November 17, 2007

Week 15

Nathan is sleeping. That is what he does now. Typical night is from 7pm until 4am up and eat then sleep until 7am. Mom is happy so the family is happy. Nathan is also eating less frequently. I think a typical day he eats about 5 or 6 times. 4am, 8am, 11am, 1pm, 4pm and maybe a bit at 7pm. For now that is the pattern, I am sure it will be different next week. You can see that he can see much farther, I can smile from across the room and he will smile back. Nathan can also look and then grab for an object. This week he also passed his fish teether from one had to another. Another skill that he has mastered is drooling. I guess you know that from Paul's iDrool photo. I have to admit I didn't know that you needed a bib before they starting eating solid foods. I thought bibs were for eating, turns out you need them for the never ending supply of drool. Paul and I hear laughs from Nathan now. More than just the ha that he has been doing. He has all kinds of gurgle sounds. Nathan can also hold himself standing with just his hands. You have to be careful holding him like this because he randomly lets go when he is done. Pictures will come later. I am hoping Paul will do that his week. We will see.

Nathan will have some cousins from Kenya... Check out here for the news flash: http://fuzzypoopers.blogspot.com/2007/11/our-kenya-heritage.html

No comments: