Friday, September 28, 2007

Week 8

Mommy went to the dentist and had a good checkup. She doesn't have to go back until March. While mom was out I went to Nana's and Papa's. I had the best nap at Nana's and Papa's she might need to leave me there everyday. Nana even made cookies that I couldn't have but boy they smelled great. Right now mom is typing for me as I am talking up a storm in my crib.
This week I am starting to copy mom. I can say "ohhhhh" and "ahhhhh" so well. I am even better at holding my head. I actually like alone time where I can just look at the pictures or play gym.
Most of the time I am happy during the day and fussy before bed. Just like to keep mom and dad up. I still only like to sleep 2 or 3 hours at a time. Sometimes I like to wake mom up every 1.5 hours. I really just get so hungry and lonely in my crib. Check out my pictures. Mom didn't get to take as many because she forgot the camera at Nana's house.

No comments: